Saturday, December 1, 2007

South Beach Try

Chris is so enthusiastic that I had to give it a try to return to South Beach. Lost some weight 2 years ago when I did it..Until new years eve and never got back on it.
Patty is trying to adjust it to her life style also. Lets see what the "Newburn" women can do. Keep your fingers crossed
Today is breakfast in the club house; juice, scrambled eggs, sausage, hash browns and toast. Ate the eggs, tomato juice and sausage so should be okay. Sunday is a pot luck for all 3 host couples and office people. Will have to watch what I eat.

1 comment:

Jess Hartley said...

Awesome, Mom!
Remember, you can eat almost unlimited amounts of non-starch vegetables, and plenty of lean meats. Don't go hungry! There's soooo many things you can eat/cook, even on Phase One! Let me know if you need any recipes/tips?!

I love you!
~chris~