1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper/gift bags. It just depends what fits.
2. Real trees or Artificial? Real tree when we lived in Oregon, artificial in Arizona.
3. When do you put up the tree? Not till after Chris' birthday when she was home (12/11) Right after Thanksgiving now. It sits on the deck here.
4. When do you take the tree down? The day after Christmas.
5. Do you like eggnog? No way.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Oh that was soooooo long ago. None in particular that I can remember.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, it's very small and I've had it since our first or second Christmas.
8. Hardest person to buy for? Don
9. Easiest person to buy for? Young grand kids..but none are young now!!! Get lots of hints from their moms.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Don't remember a bad gift.
12. Favorite Christmas movie? Don't watch many...like all the Hallmark specials.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually the first part of December.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Chocolate mountains...they are so hard to find...have to order them from "The Vermont Country Store" and they run $19.95 lb.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Blue, isn't that one of the Christmas colors?
17. Favorite Christmas song? Any, but really love The Statler Brother's "Daddy, Who's birthday is it?"
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Always went to my parents till they passed away in 1999. Now it just depends on the year.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Yes.
20. Angel on the treetop or a star? Many choices they are just 2 of them.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Our own little family of four opens on Christmas morning, and then in the early afternoon we go to the Crittenden and open theirs there!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? People who say "bah humbug" if they don't like it keep their mouth shut and let me enjoy it.
23. Favorite Christmas ornament? A paper bird that my grandmother hung on the tree the first time they year my mother was born. It does't hang on my tree tho.
24. Favorite thing for Christmas dinner? Must have pumpkin pie....lots of pumpkin pie.