1. IF YOU HAVE A REGULAR SCHEDULE, WHAT IS IT? Up between 5am and 7am daily. Work by 8am Monday and Thursdays. Try to walk 2 miles before breakfast Tuesdays, Saturday and Sunday. Water aerobics Wednesday and Friday 9:30am-10:30am. Treasure Play and dinner at Paradise Casino Monday evening with friends.
2. DIETARY RESTRICTIONS (VEGAN/VEGETARIAN/CELIAC ETC): None, other than eating healthy to keep blood sugars in check.
3. FOODS YOU HATE: Garbonza beans (how ever you spell them).
4. ANY FOOD ALLERGIES? None.
5. ARE YOU COMFORTABLE BEING LEFT ON YOUR OWN WITH NEW PEOPLE? Yes.
6. SOCIAL ACTIVITIES YOU LIKE: Square Dancing, playing cards, dominos, happy hours and just about any gathering.
7. SOCIAL ACTIVITIES YOU DON'T LIKE: Sports or games when people take them seriously, especially if winning is everything to them. Going to parties where people are trying to impress others to whom they know and/or how much Money, Stuff, etc they have.
1.FREE THINGS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY: Smiles on friends or families face, letters/cards in the mail, hanging out with family and friends, being with my kids/husband, walking hand in hand with Don, watching the ocean waves, snow.
2. CHEAP, SMALL THINGS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY: Fresh flowers, gardenia plants (I kill them soon but love them while they are green), candles, phone calls, emails from friends without forwards .
3. MEDIUM-SIZE THINGS THAT YOU WANT: Gift certificates for pedicures and massages.
4. BIG THINGS THAT YOU WANT: Anew small camera (that I can download to our computer).
5. DO YOU COLLECT ANYTHING: After selling the house and living in a motor home for 3 years I have weeded out most stuff. Still collect sewing stuff (who can have too much material)
6. WHAT SMELLS DO YOU LIKE? Perfumes: Roses, Chantilly.
Smells: Gardenia, Pumpkin Pie, Vanilla, the air after a rain, and the ocean (but not near a cannery!).
7. WHAT COLORS DO YOU LIKE TO SURROUND YOURSELF WITH? Mauve, Burgundy, Blue, Yellow.
8. WHAT COLORS DO YOU LIKE TO WEAR? Red, Yellow, denim.
9. CLOTHING SIZE: X-L but hope to be just L soon.
10. GOOD PLACES TO GET YOU GIFT CERTIFICATES TO: Any
11. MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTIONS YOU ALREADY HAVE: Savannah do you remember which ones I ordered????? Know Taste of Home.
12. MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE: None that I can think of.
13. NOT SO GOOD GIFTS: Knick-knacky stuff (no place to sit it in 399 sq ft)