Nom Nom Nom!
1) Copy this list into your blog or journal, including these instructions.
2) Bold all the items you’ve eaten.
3) Cross out any items that you would never consider eating.
1. Game from an animal that someone in your family killed. I grew up on more venison than beef.
2. Ice cream from a dairy farm that makes their ice cream on the premises. Bonus points if you can eat your ice cream and see the herd of cows that it came from. Living on a farm (but not dairy)with cows and making our own homemade ice cream count!!!!
3. Wild berries that you find, pick and eat yourself.
4. Something deep-fried that was never meant to be deep-fried. Dill pickles.
5. Pizza from a NY City pizzeria that's at least 40 years old.
6. Bread made from scratch, still warm from the oven. Preferably that you've made yourself.
7. Food from a street vendor. Bonus points if you and that vendor don't share a language in common.
8. Fish you have caught and cleaned yourself.
9. Birthday cake (and frosting!) from scratch.
10. Salad from someone's garden.
11. Homemade salad dressing.
12. Baseball park food. Bonus points for a Fenway Frank. Beer doesn't count.
13. Homebrewed beer. I didn't like it tho!
14. Something baked in an EZ-Bake Oven.Oh what we do for our kids!
15. Slab bacon from a butcher shop or meat market. From a pig we raised also.
16. Real maple syrup.
17. Astronaut ice cream (purchased from a gift shop on a school field trip, if possible).
18. Something you didn't think you would like, but you tried anyway. Like to try new stuff.
19. Yuengling beer
20. Mastroianni Brothers bread
21. Bueon Y Sano burrito
22. Guiness draft
23. Haggis (not for taste, for bragging rights!)
26. At least 10 different kinds of sushi
27. Something you've grown from seed
28. Something with the head still attached when it was served
29. Crawdads/Crayfish (Bonus points if you caught/cleaned them yourself)
30. Alcohol that was older than you were
If you want to add this to your LJ, go ahead, and feel free to add more specific foods!