100 things I might have done....
I got this off my daughters blogs. I've done the things in BOLD print
1. Started your own blog
2. Slept under the stars
3. Played in a band
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you could to a charity – I’ve given but never more
(how can you do more than you could).
7. Been to Disneyland (they should both say yes because we took them!)
8. Climbed a mountain – hopped down after I sprained my ankle near the top
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo
11. OH WHERE OH WHERE IS NUMBER ELEVEN??
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea - well from shore but none while I was at sea.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa
20. Traveled by Train
21. Had a pillow fight
23. Taken a sick day when you're not ill
24. Built a snow fort – Mom’s bread pans make great blocks.
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse (solar)
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset – Great way to start or finish a day.
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language - does pig latin count?????
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied – Money has little to do with being truly satisfied.
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo's David
41. Sung Karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on the beach in the moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain – well I lived 50+ years in Oregon….
53. Played in the mud – see above
54. Number 54 ran off with number 11 but the answer is the same
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business – 3 actually, all ended up non-profit.
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout cookies (just helped daughters)
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason YEAH DON, YOU HAVE DONE THIS MORE THAN ONCE!
64. MISSING But must be the same as 11
65. MISSING see above
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten caviar – and I do not like it.
72. Pieced a quilt – working on another now.
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job – but not till I was 65.
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Read the entire Bible
86. Visited the White House – but only from outside the fence.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chicken pox
89. Saved someone's life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby (twice)
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a lawsuit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee
100. Read an entire book in a day – started an 2nd one also